Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Monday, September 8, 2008

Come Rain Or Shine...

Whether it's raining.........


























Or shin
ing......











My kids love to have a good time!









5 comments:

Jessica said...

love the pics.. they are so professional and the kids are so dang cute. you couldn't have a better audience to photgraph

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Breck is so big I cant believe it. Your lawn is so green....Annie

JACK!E said...

I like the B/W one of Breck with Gracie. Ava and her pluggie, :) That might be Gavin someday. I decided that he is 15 months now so he can only have his pluggie in his crib or in his carseat-so we don't have to listen to him on longer drives if he's bad, but he actually likes the car a lot. We have only had the ban on pluggie for the last few days so we'll see how it goes.

The Shepherds said...

Hey guys thanks for the compliments.

COA: After I published all these I noticed Ava's pluggie. I'm so used to it. It's just like a part of her face. Ry and I are so sick and tired of it. We have been trying to adopt the "Gaving program" but she throws a hissy fit. We'll get it eventually. I think maybe we will go to build a bear and put them all in a bear for her.

The Shepherds said...

btw- I mean GAVIN not GAVING! ;-)