Quotable Quote
" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
My Beautiful Mom
I have been taking the time to edit my own family pics for once, and came upon this one of Grace and my Mom. My mom is 67 years old! She has been raising kids and grandkids for 50 years, and still only has a few gray hairs. She doesn't dye her hair if you can believe that. You can tell she doesn't, because you can see a few gray hairs here and there. One for every kid and grandkid that she's got. She always helps me with my kids and buys them special things. Thank you Mom. I have come to appreciate her 100 fold since I have become a mother. Whenever my kids yell, "MOM" I think of my mom saying, "If you want me you come to me!" At the time I was so offended and thought she was rude. Now I say the same thing to my kids! Love you mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not only an awesome mom but the best grandma!!! You know she is gonna die when she sees a picture of herself on the internet! :)
Post a Comment