Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Saturday, September 13, 2008

G's First Day of Preschool

September 8th was the big day! Gracie spent the ride over telling me to turn around and go home. I knew she would love it, and I was right! This is a scrapbook page from last year that her teacher put together in a special book they got at graduation. This was her on her 1st day 1 year ago. She looks so much younger. I feel like my little baby doesn't have a baby face at all anymore. At least she had a hint of one back then. :-( This is her and her new teacher, Ms. Natalie. She is so cute and fun. They write letters in shaving cream and do a bunch of other hands on things. She has a BS degree in Elementary Education, and taught school for 3 years prior to this, so I feel good about Gracie being in her classroom. You can tell Gracie is shy getting this pic taken.
Poor Ava's reaction to the situation. She has taken up drawing pictures for Ms. Natalie until she can get her own shot at preschool. She is also using this time to her advantage. She will say, "Mom can I have an otter pop cause I miss Grace?" "Mom can I have a piece of gum cause I miss Grace?"
Breck doesn't seem to be bothered by the big day. All he can think about is his morning nap.
The following three pics are just different angles of the preschool. It takes up her entire basement. She even has a little potty and sink in the bathroom, but I thought she would think I was a nut shooting pics of the John.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach- what is up girl! I can't believe she is that old! we aren't that old! call or e-mail me sometime!
toverton@utah.gov

JACK!E said...

Yea for Gracie! Poor Ava!

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with Gracie's
teacher and how she has it all set
up so cute. Gracie can come home
and teach Ava. Those three are growing so fast! I must get out
there to see them. Love you all.

Gram