Quotable Quote


" I bend to sweep crumbs and I bend to wipe vomit and I bend to pick up
little ones and wipe away tears... And at the end of these days I bend next to
the bed and I ask only that I could bend more, bend lower. Because I serve a
Savior who came to be a servant. He lived bent low. And bent down here is where I see His face. And people say, “Don’t you get tired?” and yes, I do. But I’m face to face with Jesus in the dirt, and the more I bend the harder and better and fuller this life gets. And sure, we are tired, but oh we are happy. Because bent down low is where we find fullness
of Joy.” ― Katie J.Davis

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Breck 2

For some reason my pictures got all screwed up on my computer....so if it's not a recent picture and I click on it to upload it...it uploads a completely different picture. So just pretend that the picture below is a picture of Breck as a newborn because that's what I was going for. GRRRRR! We celebrated Breck's 2nd birthday on December 12th. We bought cupcakes and Pizza Hut. The only gift we got him was a Spider Man balloon that stayed inflated until the other day when I deflated it.

Breck loves to read books. Ava has this Hello Kitty book that he loves. I cannot believe he is 2 already! He says so many things and just seems like a kid now instead of a baby. We've been really blessed to have him in our home!

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Breck. Gavin and I sang Happy Birthday all day on the 12th.

Anonymous said...

Breck loves to talk...he is so
serious and cute when he is telling
you something!
Gram

Christensen Kids said...

Your kids are adorable. It's crazy that we're all grown up with kids of our own. Happy birthday to you little guy!