Have you been to Jump On It in PG? It is fun. We went a week or so ago. The small kid area has trampolines that are so bouncy. It is really fun. I didn't take the camera! :-( Ava wasted no time finding a boy her age to play with. Ryan taught Gracie a few tricks. They have a few bounce houses and tons of trampolines. It is 8 bucks for adults but you don't have to pay to get in. If you aren't going to jump you don't have to pay. Why wouldn't you jump though? (of course I only jumped a bit cause I am paranoid about killing my baby). 3 and under are free.
Can you tell by the erratic way I write that my brain is all over the place? It really is.....I had a dream last night that
Jackie was pregnant again....yikes, and that Breck was a block of ice that my nephew Perry was taking to the movies. Nuts!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Don't you dare dream that I am pregnant again! Hahahaha!
Don't hesitate to jump on the tramp.
Remember that square one we used to
have in the house? I jumped on it every day when I was pregnant with you. Between that and me being 41, I guess you are lucky to be here.
Love you.
Mom
Grams, remember that time that me, Sam and Machelle BROKE your tramp?! Good times.
The book sounds an awful lot like a speech an elderly man gave in church one day. He said you're guilty and need to repent if you're putting off children for your own selfish gain. I agree with what the church says - that the amount of children is up to you. I think if you're able to have children than it's a great thing to do...but I also see nothing wrong with being a little selfish and taking some time to be a newly married couple and decide on your parenting strategies before you start procreating.
But no birth control!? What are they, the Duggars? I'd just worry that each child wouldn't get enough individual attention...but that's just me.
Post a Comment